We – Raschig GmbH – regard your privacy as important. Information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest. By providing us with your information you consent to us processing it for this purpose. We will not pass it on to any third party. By visiting our website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purposes of the European GeneralDataProtectionRegulation (GDPR) the data controller is Raschig GmbH.
Who is responsible for the website and the data controlling?
Dr. Meinhard Langenbahn
Mundenheimer Straße 100
Tel.: +49 (621) 56 18 - 0,
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.raschig.de or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, sign up for any regular newsletter, information services, web forum or consultancy, search for a product, place an order on our site and when you report a problem with our site or otherwise contact us. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, and financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you.With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including the date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, if you linked to our site from another website, the address of that website, and, if you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term you used.
- Information we receive from other sources.We may receive information about you if you use any other website we operate or other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us.We will use this information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services you request from us, to notify you about changes to or to make suggestions and recommendations that may interest you about our range of products or services, or to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you.We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources.We may combine this information with the information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org . You may ask us at any time for information about any personal data we hold about you, or ask us to correct or delete that information. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €10 to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information we hold about you. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
As part of respecting the privacy of our website visitors, we do not use any cookies that collect personal information about you. By using and browsing the Raschig GmbH website you are giving consent for cookies to be used according to our policy. If you do not consent to cookies being used, you can block or restrict any of the cookies through your browser settings or refrain from using the website.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
- Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
- Page Number – this cookie identifies the page you are on;
- Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
- Test – this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
- Order – this cookie ensures that your shopping basket works correctly.
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visitwww.aboutcookies.orgorwww.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visithttp://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
INFORMATION ABOUT USING OUR WEBSITE Terms and conditions of website use
Changes to these terms and our site, and access to our site
- We may update our site from time to time and change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site or any content on it will be free from errors or omissions.
- We do not guarantee that our site or any content on it will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
- In order to ensure that this website remains available to all users, we may monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or to otherwise cause damage to the site.Anyone using this site expressly consents to such monitoring.
- Unauthorised attempts to modify, alter, deface, destroy or corrupt any information stored on this site or this system, to defeat or circumvent any security features, to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, to breach security or authentication measures, to forge TCP/IP headers, to install or attempt to install unauthorised software, to mount denial-of-service attacks, or to utilise this system for other than its intended purposes are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
- Any possible criminal activity will be reported, together with any evidence that may be gathered, to the appropriate authorities.
Disclaimer of endorsement
- This site, and documents posted on it, may contain hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organisations. We do not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, usefulness, timeliness or completeness of any linked information.
- The inclusion of links or pointers to other sites is not intended to assign importance to those sites and the information contained in them, nor is it intended to endorse, recommend or favour any views expressed, or commercial products or services offered on those sites, or the organisations sponsoring the sites, by trade name, trademark, manufacture or otherwise.
- Reference on this site to any specific commercial products, processes or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the site's visitors, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation or favouring by the Company.
- The views expressed by any individual within any web forum are the views of that individual only and do not reflect or represent in any way the views of the Company.
- All content on this site, and all content of any documents provided to visitors or clients (in, for instance, newsletters) is our property, or that of another original copyright holder, unless stated otherwise.
- No user may copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, except with our express written agreement or that of the original copyright holder. These copyright terms apply to all books and other products purchased from this site, or acquired in any format by accessing our sites.
- The Company provides a number of free services from its site, such as newsletters, green papers, etc. There is no contract with the Company for any free service, so no user can become a client by using any free service, and we are not liable to any user in any way resulting from the use of any free service.
Limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are a business user, please note that, in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which are set out in our terms and conditions of supply.
Acceptable Use Policy
- This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our websites www.raschig.de. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
- You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
- We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
- We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.